Keeping your community healthy
UCHealth demonstrates community health leadership by providing and participating in a broad range of community health initiatives and programs.
Our Community Health educators in northern Colorado have been keeping our region healthy for over 20 years. All programs are client and community-centered and meet community needs through evidence-based best practices for health promotion, health protection, preventive services, chronic disease management, safety and injury prevention.
- Aspen Club
- Bright by Three
- Community Case Management Program
- Family Education
- Healthy Hearts
- Healthy Kids Club
- Living Well/Enhance Wellness
- Safe Kids Larimer County
Read our 2016-17 Community Health Outcomes report to learn more about how our programs improve the health of our communities.
- UCHealth Family Medicine Clinic - Sunflower
- UCHealth Medical Fitness - Windsor
- UCHealth Patient Resource Center - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Primary Care Clinic - Academy
- UCHealth Primary Care Clinic - Briargate
- UCHealth Primary Care Clinic - Printers Park
- UCHealth Primary Care Clinic - Rockrimmon
- UCHealth Primary Care Clinic - Scarborough