- UCHealth, northern Colorado: Poudre Valley Hospital (Fort Collins); Medical Center of the Rockies (Loveland); Longs Peak Hospital (Longmont); Yampa Valley Medical Center (Steamboat Springs) affiliated clinics
- UCHealth, metro Denver: University of Colorado Hospital (Aurora); Broomfield Hospital (Broomfield); affiliated clinics
- UCHealth, Colorado Springs: Memorial Hospital Central and North (Colorado Springs), Pikes Peak Regional Hospital (Woodland Park), Grandview Hospital (Colorado Springs); affiliated clinics
A media specialist is on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Dan Weaver, Senior Director, PR & Communications, office 720-848-7852, mobile 720-940-6376, firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Freund, Manager, Public Relations, office 720-848-5809, mobile 317-985-1194, email@example.com
Northern Colorado inquiries: Kelly Tracer, Media Relations Specialist, office 970-237-7114, media line 970-495-7007, mobile 970-302-3290, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yampa Valley Medical Center: Lindsey Reznicek, Communications Specialist, office 970-870-1163, mobile 406-599-1903, email@example.com
Metro Denver/University of Colorado Hospital inquiries: Jessica Berry, Senior Media Relations Specialist, office 720-848-5878, mobile 303-807-9491, 24-hour media on-call pager 303-266-2608, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado Springs inquiries: Cary Vogrin, Media Relations Specialist, office 719-365-2878, mobile 719-213-3287, email@example.com
Marketing inquiries should be directed to Kim Vecchio, Director of Brand & Advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org
UCHealth is a nationally recognized, nonprofit network of 10 acute care hospitals and more than 150 clinics throughout Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. With University of Colorado Hospital as its academic anchor, UCHealth is uniquely able to provide advanced treatments and innovative clinical trials, ensuring excellent care and outcomes for more than 1.6 million unique patients each year. UCHealth’s mission is to improve the lives of people in Colorado and beyond, and in fiscal year 2018, UCHealth spent $854 million on financial assistance, subsidized care and other areas to directly benefit patients and the communities it serves.
U.S. News & World Report has named University of Colorado Hospital as the best hospital in Colorado. The American Nurses Credentialing Center has awarded Poudre Valley Hospital, Medical Center of the Rockies and University of Colorado Hospital with multiple Magnet designations, representing the highest quality nursing. With a constant focus on quality and safety, including minimizing patient falls, hospital-acquired infections, readmissions and other risks, UCHealth hospitals rank among the top 10 percent of facilities nationwide according to Vizient (previously called University HealthSystem Consortium).
The UCHealth Medical Group directly employs about 700 providers, and our partners at the University of Colorado School of Medicine employ an additional 2,800 providers. Thousands more physicians and advanced practice providers are affiliated with UCHealth and have privileges to practice at our community hospitals.
The difference between University of Colorado Hospital and the University of Colorado. Despite the similarity in our names, the hospital and the university are legally and financially separate organizations. The hospital itself gets no direct state general fund support.
As part of its commitment to health and wellness, UCHealth publishes an array of news items in UCHealth Today.
Request to photograph or film
Any requests to photograph or film activities, surgeries, patients or buildings at any UCHealth facility must be approved prior to your arrival.
Please note that permission is not automatically granted for educational filming, even for University of Colorado Denver events.
To obtain permission, send an email query at least one week in advance of your planned visit to:
- UCHealth, northern Colorado: Kelly Tracer
- UCHealth, metro Denver: Jessica Berry
- UCHealth, Colorado Springs region: Cary Vogrin
- UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center: Lindsey Reznicek
Requests for filming must be made in writing via e-mail and include:
- Purpose of the film
- Intended audience
- Preferred date(s) of filming
- Subject matter
- Who will be filmed
- Name of supervisor(s) who are willing to have the filming take place in the department(s)
- Name of the UCHealth employee who will be with the camera(s) at all times
- An e-mail and phone number for the person making the request