What is P.A.R.T.Y.?
P.A.R.T.Y. stands for Prevent Alcohol and Risk-Related Trauma in Youth.
P.A.R.T.Y. is a five-hour, interactive injury awareness and prevention program for high school students.
The program offers reality education to help teenagers recognize risk and make informed choices about activities and behaviors.
What students learn
Students in the P.A.R.T.Y. program:
- Learn about the consequences of poor choices—not only for themselves, but for their families and the community
- Learn about the impact of injuries on their future—health, legal and financial
- Follow the course of an automobile injury from occurrence through transport, treatment, rehabilitation, and community re-integration
- Interact with EMS and health care professionals
- Learn about the effects of alcohol, drugged, and distracted driving
>> See our brochure for more information about the P.A.R.T.Y. program
What students say
“Every decision could mean my life.”
“This program is amazing!!! It made me appreciate everything more. This is one of the best things I have experienced.”
“Tragedy can happen in anyone’s life, including mine.”
“I really enjoyed this program. I’m going to take it to heart.”
“I feel like the information that I learned at the P.A.R.T.Y. program could save a life.”
Schedule a P.A.R.T.Y. program
To schedule a P.A.R.T.Y. program, contact your regional representative.