At UCHealth, we do things differently.
We strive to promote individual and community health and leave no question unanswered along the way. We’re driven to improve and optimize health care.
Our network of nationally-recognized hospitals, clinic locations and health care providers extends throughout Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. We deliver excellent care close to home, no matter where you might live.
Our success is defined by more than our patient volumes or treatment outcomes. It’s about building a team of exceptional people, from our clinical staff to our expert physicians, who consistently do what is right for the individuals we are honored to serve.
We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing, and discovery. In small, personal ways through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.
From health care to health.
Patients first – Integrity – Excellence
Separately, our institutions provide superior care to patients and are committed to service the communities we are honored to serve. Together, we push the boundaries of medicine as we improve health through innovation. Our specialty practices have rapidly gained a reputation for excellence nationwide. Our unique combination of academic-based and community-focused medicine, brings innovative and leading-edge care to patients throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
Facts about UCHealth
At UCHealth we measure success first by patient outcomes and satisfaction. With an academic medical center at our core, we have at hand the newest technologies and the latest proven treatments - but those advantages mean little unless we have helped you regain a level of wellness that opens you to life's possibilities.
We serve the people of Colorado and the nation with the very latest in patient and family-centered care and service. Over the years UCHealth facilities and programs have earned - and continue to earn - numerous awards and recognitions:
- Five consecutive Magnet® designations by the American Nursing Credentialing Center (Poudre Valley Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital), an accomplishment fewer than 30 hospitals worldwide have achieved. Medical Center of the Rockies is also a 2-time Magnet® designated hospital.
- Multiple rankings among the best hospitals in the country by US News & World Report, other rating services, and healthcare organizations that closely examine medical specialties
- Multiple Nightingale Award winners for excellence in nursing care
- Medical outcomes above state averages in many areas
- Deep involvement in implementing Institute for Healthcare Improvement, patient safety, and clinical quality initiatives
- Recognized as a Level 10 "most wired" health care organization by the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHiME).