Aspen Club in northern Colorado
13,700+ members strong, for residents 50+
Aspen Club was established in 1989 to provide a wide range of program benefits including health education, screenings, hospital discounts and social opportunities to residents ages 50-plus in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, and Longmont.
> Visit this page for questions & answers about COVID-19 vaccinations.
Helping you keep the life in living
What we offer.
- Advance care planning education and assistance.
- Advance directive documents and discussion tools.
- Cafeteria discounts at Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies.
- Caregiver education and resources.
- Chronic disease management classes.
- Fall prevention programs.
- Information about community resources.
- Informative newsletter.
- Health and wellness classes.
- Nutritional consultations.
- Toenail services.
Stay healthy with low-cost screenings.
- Balance screenings.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Bone density screenings.
- Discounted blood tests.
- Hearing screenings.
- Medication reviews.
- Skin cancer screenings.
Your licensed healthcare provider can request lab tests, or you may choose a limited number of tests from our list of direct laboratory services.
Aging is easier if you’re active.
- Education and opportunities for healthy movement.
- Organized walks.
Medicare counseling and assistance.
- Information on supplemental policies, Medicare Advantage plans and prescription drug plans.
- Opportunity to talk to a trained Medicare counselor.
- Medicare and employer or retiree coverage.
- Medicare 101 classes.
Keep the life in living!
- Evidence based classes.
- Mindfulness classes.
- Wellness education.
Read/download the Aspen Club News for 2023Jan/Feb March/April
Read/download the Aspen Club News for 2022July/August Sept/Oct Nov/Dec
Ready to explore? Join us today!
Complete and submit your application form.
Aspen Club Application
Hours may vary. Please call ahead to be sure we are open.
1025 Garfield Street, Suite A
(We’re located just west of UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital.)
6906 W. 10th Street
Longs Peak Hospital (LPH)
1750 E. Ken Pratt Boulevard, Longmont, CO 80504
UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies (MCR)
2500 Rocky Mountain Avenue, Loveland, CO 80538