Aspen Club in northern Colorado
13,700+ members strong, for residents 50+
Aspen Club was established in 1989 to provide a wide range of program benefits including health education, screenings, hospital discounts and social opportunities to residents ages 50-plus in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, and Longmont.
Helping you keep the life in living
What we offer.
- Advance care planning education, assistance and document completion.
- Bi-monthly informative newsletter with current Aspen Club program offerings.
- Cafeteria discounts at Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies.
- CarFit assessments.
- Caregiver education and resources.
- Chronic disease self-management classes.
- Fall prevention programs.
- Information about community resources.
- Health and wellness classes.
- Low-cost screenings
- Balance screenings.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Bone density screenings.
- Discounted blood tests (see link to lab services on this page)
- Hearing screenings.
- Medication and supplement reviews.
- Medicare counseling and assistance.
- Nutritional consultations.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. / Friday by appointment only / Closed Saturday and Sunday
1025 Garfield Street, Suite A
(We’re located just west of UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital.)
Please call for hours.
6906 W. 10th Street
Longs Peak Hospital (LPH)
1750 E. Ken Pratt Boulevard, Longmont, CO 80504