Memorial Hospital is much more than your provider of choice for health care while you’re sick or injured. We are your partner in your health and wellness, and your choice for health information and resources.
Call HealthLink nurse advice line for Memorial Hospitals Central and North, Grandview Hospital, and Pikes Peak Regional Hospital: 719.444.2273
- Free to all community members
- Call Center is open 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed on major holidays.
- Answer your health-related questions
- Provide advice on treating earaches, fever and other minor injuries/illnesses
- Help you find a physician
- Schedule the class or screening of your choice
- Provide information about Memorial programs and services
New to the area? Need to find a physician who accepts your insurance? Need a specialist? We will help you find a doctor who can meet your health needs.
Health, wellness, and parenting classes
Informative, affordable classes on nutrition, health-related topics, childbirth preparation, preparing for a baby, babysitting, weight loss and stress reduction are offered monthly.
Through this program, we provide those over age 50 with resources and reduced-price classes.
Home Companion Monitor Program
The home companion monitor is designed to signal a friend, relative or emergency services in case help is needed. This program serves El Paso and Teller Counties. Call 719.365.2260 for information or to schedule an installation.