My Health Connection
- Patient cost estimates
- Request medical records
- My Health Connection family access
- Terms and Conditions
- Virtual Urgent Care
SupportMonday – Friday, 8am - 5pm MST
Call 855.395.9031 or Contact Us
Because we are in a health care setting, masks are required in all facilities, even if you’re vaccinated. Thank you for helping to keep our patients and staff safe.
We are providing vaccines to anyone age 12 or older. For information on where children age 5-11 can get a COVID-19 vaccine, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
Immunocompromised people can now get a third vaccine dose.
Pfizer and Moderna booster shots are available for anyone 18 or older who received their second dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Novavax vaccine at least 6 months ago, or who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 2 months ago.
Scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine:
If you have a My Health Connection account, log in to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
If you do not have a My Health Connection account, create a My Health Connection account to schedule the COVID-19 vaccine.
For children and family members, you can request family account access and help them schedule their vaccine.
For more information, visit our COVID-19 vaccine page.
With My Health Connection, you can:
- Schedule COVID-19 testing
- Message your doctor
- View your medical record
- Schedule an appointment
- Pay your bill
- Receive appointment reminders
- Renew or refill a prescription
- Complete a Medical Power of Attorney and Advance Directives
If you think you may already have a My Health Connection account, check to see if we have your username on file.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates page
- There is a need for COVID-19 convalescent plasma. Learn more about how to donate here.
- COVID-19 antibody and nasopharyngeal swab (“nasal swab”) testing are available. Learn more about testing here.
- UCHealth is taking precautions to protect patients and caregivers, and providing up-to-date information.
- Before visiting a UCHealth location, please read our visitation policy.
- Show your support by sending a message to our health care heroes.
Virtual Urgent Care
Virtual Urgent Care is a safe and affordable option available 24/7 for COVID-19 and some conditions you would go to urgent care for.
See a primary care provider or specialist from the comfort of your home through a Virtual Visit. Please call the clinic to schedule an appointment or to learn more.
A Message on Billing Fraud
Share your story
We are looking for UCHealth patients who are willing to share their stories publicly. If you’re interested in allowing UCHealth to share your story with others, please provide us with your information here.
If you didn’t experience the level of care you expected, we’d like to know that too. Our patient representatives are ready to assist you.