Because we are in a health care setting, masks are required in all facilities, even if you’re vaccinated. Thank you for helping to keep our patients and staff safe.
We are providing vaccines to anyone age 12 or older. For information on where children age 5-11 can get a COVID-19 vaccine, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
Pfizer booster shots are available for anyone 18 or older who received their second dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Novavax vaccine at least 6 months ago, or who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 2 months ago.
Scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine:
- If you have a My Health Connection account, log in to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- If you do not have a My Health Connection account, create a My Health Connection account to schedule the COVID-19 vaccine.
- For children and family members, you can request family account access and help them schedule their vaccine.
- For more information, visit our COVID-19 vaccine page.
With My Health Connection, you can:
- Schedule COVID-19 testing
- Message your doctor
- View your medical record
- Schedule an appointment
- Pay your bill
- Receive appointment reminders
- Renew or refill a prescription
- Complete a Medical Power of Attorney and Advance Directives
If you think you may already have a My Health Connection account, check to see if we have your username on file.