My Health Connection
- Patient cost estimates
- Request medical records
- Sharing My Health Connection accounts
- Terms and Conditions
- Virtual Urgent Care
SupportMonday – Friday, 8am - 5pm MST
Call 855.395.9031 or Contact Us
**On Saturday, April 17, My Health Connection and the UCHealth mobile app will undergo maintenance and will not be available between 2 a.m. – 3 a.m. Thank you for your patience.
We are providing vaccines to Colorado residents 18 and older. Scheduling for ages 16 and 17 will be available on May 3.
If you have a My Health Connection account, log in to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
If you do not have a My Health Connection account, create a My Health Connection account to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
You can also call the UCHealth COVID-19 vaccine hotline: 720.462.2255
(Español: 844.945.2508) Monday through Friday – 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information, visit our COVID-19 vaccine page.
With My Health Connection, you can:
- Schedule COVID-19 testing
- Email your doctor
- View your medical record
- Schedule an appointment
- Pay your bill
- Receive appointment reminders
- Renew or refill a prescription
- Complete a Medical Power of Attorney and Advance Directives
If you think you may already have a My Health Connection account, check to see if we have your username on file.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates page
- There is a need for COVID-19 convalescent plasma. Learn more about how to donate here.
- COVID-19 antibody and nasopharyngeal swab (“nasal swab”) testing are available. Learn more about testing here.
- UCHealth is taking precautions to protect patients and caregivers, and providing up-to-date information.
- Before visiting a UCHealth location, please read our visitation policy.
- Show your support by sending a message to our health care heroes.
Virtual Urgent Care
Virtual Urgent Care is a safe and affordable option available 24/7 for COVID-19 and some conditions you would go to urgent care for.
See a primary care provider or specialist from the comfort of your home through a Virtual Visit. Please call the clinic to schedule an appointment or to learn more.
A Message on Billing Fraud
Share your story
We are looking for UCHealth patients who are willing to share their stories publicly. If you’re interested in allowing UCHealth to share your story with others, please provide us with your information here.
If you didn’t experience the level of care you expected, we’d like to know that too. Our patient representatives are ready to assist you.