Download the UCHealth app now to message your doctor, view test results, and find care near you.
Hospital phone numbers
- Broomfield Hospital: 303.460.6000
- Grandview Hospital (Colorado Springs): 719.272.3600
- Greeley Hospital (Greeley) 970.652.2000
- Highlands Ranch Hospital (Highlands Ranch) 720.516.1000
- Longs Peak Hospital (Longmont): 720.718.7000
- Medical Center of the Rockies (Loveland): 970.624.2500
- Memorial Hospital Central (Colorado Springs): 719.365.5000
- Memorial Hospital North (Colorado Springs): 719.365.5000
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital (Woodland Park): 719.374.6060
- Poudre Valley Hospital (Fort Collins): 970.495.7000
- University of Colorado Hospital (Aurora/metro Denver): 720.848.0000
- Yampa Valley Medical Center (Steamboat Springs): 970.879.1322
Billing phone numbers
My Health Connection support
855.395.9031 Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. MST
If you have a medical question for a provider that can’t wait, Virtual Urgent Care allows you to meet with a UCHealth provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Have concerns about the quality of patient care or patient safety? Want to report a problem?
>> Our patient representatives are here to help.
Additionally, you may contact our accrediting agency, The Joint Commission, to report those concerns:
Integrity Helpline. UCHealth is committed to ethical and legal conduct in accordance with federal and state law. If you suspect any instances of wrongdoing, please report it immediately to the Integrity Helpline.
Accessible 24/7, the Integrity Helpline is managed by a third party to ensure anonymity.
Use the contact form below for questions about My Health Connection, billing or careers
This form is NOT for medical emergencies, safety or care concerns. Call 911 if you have a medical emergency. Please use the phone numbers and email addresses listed above to report a problem or safety concern.