Questions about your bill? Our customer care team is available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist you. We also want to thank you for your patience while we deal with the challenge of COVID-19.
If you need help paying your medical bill, we’re here for you. Payment plans, loans, and financial assistance are available if you can’t pay the balance in full.
Need to know your costs ahead of time? Visit our Billing estimates page.
Insurance and pricing
UCHealth locations make pricing information for uninsured patients available for the most common health care services to help consumers understand and anticipate their financial responsibilities and make informed choices about the care they receive. If you have insurance, please select the insured patients link below.
If you are covered by health insurance
UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your financial responsibility for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility.
If you are not covered by health insurance
Please contact the facility to discuss payment options prior to receiving a health care service from a UCHealth facility, since prices for health care services posted on this site may not reflect the actual amount of your financial responsibility.
If you are shopping for health insurance
Shopping for health insurance can be challenging, as there are many options and each individual’s and family’s needs and budget are unique.
UCHealth cannot recommend which coverage you should choose, but we encourage you to work with an insurance broker to compare plans available in your area.
As you shop for health insurance, some things you should consider include:
- Identify what type of care you anticipate you may need (e.g., hospitalization only, outpatient care only, primary care, etc.).
- Identify where you want to get your care (consider both hospitals and doctors).
- Review the insurance plans accepted by UCHealth.
- Be sure to ask questions, either with your broker or at your doctor’s office. There are many plans that UCHealth does not accept.
- To confirm if your insurance provider or specific plan is contracted with any of our facilities, contact your insurance provider and your clinic to confirm network status.
- Learn more about the Affordable Care Act at http://www.healthcare.gov/.
- Visit Colorado’s Official Health Insurance Marketplace, Connect for Health Colorado, at http://connectforhealthco.com/ or 855-PLANS-4-YOU (855-752-6749) or for the hearing impaired TTY line at 855-346-3422.
UCHealth online billing features
- View and pay multiple statements
- Demographic updates
- Access to my getwell network
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Contact providers
- View test results
- Insurance updates
- Make appointments
Do you need to set up a shared account with UCHealth?