Healthy Kids Run Series & Fit.Teen Run Series
The Healthy Kids Run Series offers kids ages 5–12 the opportunity to participate in seven free, local one-mile fun runs. Teens ages 11–18 can register for the annual Fit.Teen Run Series for discounted $15 entry fees to seven local 5Ks. Participants who complete 4 or more of the runs in the series earn prizes!
Registration – online
Downloadable registration forms
Schedule for 2019
- Loveland Classic / Saturday April 20. Lakes at Centerra, Loveland.
- Twin Silos Sprint 5k / Saturday April 27. Fossil Ridge High School, Fort Collins.
- Colorado Run / Monday May 27. Cottonwood Glen Park, Fort Collins.
- Father’s Day 5k / Sunday June 16. Foothills Mall, Fort Collins.
- FireKracker 5k / Thursday July 4. City Park, Fort Collins.
- Loveland Liberty 5k / Thursday July 4. Fairgrounds Park, Loveland.
- Human Race / Saturday July 27. Civic Center Park, Fort Collins.
- Valley 5000 / Friday August 9. Mehaffey Park, Loveland.
Qualifying “make-up” runs:
- Healthy Kids Run Series participants can get credit towards the run series by participating in CARA Track, The Mountain Ave. Mile (August 15, Mountain Avenue, Fort Collins) and the Peach Festival (August 17, downtown Fort Collins).
- Fit.Teen participants can get credit for running up to 2 5K’s of their choice April 20 – August 17.