Important phone numbers and links
Manage your work information quickly, efficiently, and easily.
- Citrix: If you need to request access to any resources, you must fill out a remote access request form (available from the internal Source web page). If you need to install the Citrix client on your PC, you may use the following links.
- MyApps Citrix Portal: As of October 19, 2016 a new Citrix portal branded MyApps will go live. You will need to make sure you have a newer version of Citrix Receiver installed. Please refer to these documents for everything you need to know:
- UCHealth MyApps Citrix Portal-contains installation and upgrade instructions as well as common troubleshooting steps.
- Refer to this MyApps Tip Sheet for tips and tricks for using the new MyApps site.
- Windows Client download link.
- Mac Client download link.
- Mobile Device Setup (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.): Download Citrix Receiver from the App Store / Play Store and refer to this link
- Dragon Medical One Instructions
- Email – If you need assistance with your username and password, call the Help Desk at 720-848-4000.
- EPIC Central
- EPIC Haiku/Canto – EPIC applications designed for mobile devices using iOS and Android are now available. Find out if you are eligible for access and configure your mobile device.
- Emergency Line 303-352-0860 (recorded)
- ULearn (accessible via Lawson)
- Lawson (Will need your work login.)
- Kronos (Requires a minimum Java version of 1.7_67 and Internet Explorer 9 or higher. May need to download a new version of Java.)
- Radiology/PACS Web
- Via remote Citrix and the PACS icon (please request access via the UCHealth IS Security Team)
- Via VPN – Once connected and you are on the internal portion of the network, please access the application as usual
Note: Quality and performance may be affected by your hardware or network connection speed.
- Weather Line: 303-352-0860 (recorded)