Crisis Support for UCHealth staff and providers
If you work in a UCHealth facility: First Call
We live in unusually stressful times—and it’s okay to ask for help. UCHealth has resources available on the Source, but if you need to speak to someone right now, reach out to First Call at 720.473.7211 for 24/7 personal or emotional support (available to UCHealth employees, employed and contracted providers and members of our contracted staff).
If you are a family member of a UCHealth employee, a patient, or a member of the general public requiring emotional support
Call 1-833-533-CHAT (2428) or text “TALK” to 38255 to connect with a trained professional at Crisis Support (The Real Help Hotline).
Download oneSOURCE, our new app for staff, providers and partners
Important phone numbers and links
Manage your work information quickly, efficiently, and easily.
- Citrix: If you need to install the Citrix client on your PC, you may use the following links.
- MyApps Citrix Portal: As of 3/12/19 the use of MyApps will require Duo security steps when using it externally/remotely to the UCHealth network. See the “Duo security” link below for more information.
- Refer to this MyApps tip sheet for installation and upgrade instructions as well as for common troubleshooting steps.
- Windows Client download link.
- Mac Client download link.
- Mobile Device Setup (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.): Download Citrix Receiver from the App Store / Play Store and refer to this link
- Dragon Medical One instructions
- DUO security
- Email – If you need assistance with your username and password, call the Help Desk at 720-848-4000.
- EPIC Central
- EPIC Haiku/Canto – EPIC mobile applications for on-the-go access to secure chat, inBasket, schedule, charting, and other tools.
- EPIC Rover – EPIC mobile application primarily designed for inpatient nurses.
- Emergency Line – 303-352-0860 (recorded)
- IT Helpdesk
- Northern Colorado: 1-970-495-7540
- Metro Denver: 1-720-848-4000
- Southern Colorado: 1-719-365-6789
- Lawson (Will need your work login.)
- Kronos (Requires a minimum Java version of 1.7_67 and Internet Explorer 9 or higher. May need to download a new version of Java.)
- Radiology/PACS Web
- Connection options:
- Via remote Citrix and the PACS icon (please request access via the UCHealth IS Security Team)
- Via VPN – Once connected and you are on the internal portion of the network, please access the application as usual
- Connection options:
- Repayment Portal
- You will be redirected to a secure payment page powered by Trust Commerce.
Note: Quality and performance may be affected by your hardware or network connection speed.
- Weather Line: 303-352-0860 (recorded)
Enjoy the best My Health Connection (patient portal) experience by downloading the app!