Online medical records request
Request for pick-up of medical record copies
You may also request a printed copy of your medical records. However, UCHealth is required by law to obtain your written permission before releasing any copies. If you desire to receive a copy of your medical records:
- Step 1: Complete the Request for Medical Records form (below) to make your pick-up request. If someone other than the patient will be picking up records proceed to step 2.
- Step 2: Print, complete and bring with you the “Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information form” to one of our locations.
Online request form
Questions about medical records?
- Greeley Hospital: 970.652.2300
- Highlands Ranch Hospital: 720.516.0015
- Longs Peak Hospital: 720.718.1560
- Medical Center of the Rockies / Poudre Valley Hospital: 970.624.1350
- Memorial Hospital: 719.365.5277
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital: 719.374.6076
- University of Colorado Hospital: 720.848.1031
- Yampa Valley Medical Center: 970.871.2387
Reviewing your medical record or that of your child
You may review your or your child’s protected health information in the health information management department at UCHealth during business hours.