Online medical records request
Request for pick-up of medical record copies
You may also request a printed copy of your medical records. However, UCHealth is required by law to obtain your written permission before releasing any copies. If you desire to receive a copy of your medical records:
- Step 1: Complete the Request for Medical Records form (below) to make your pick-up request. If someone other than the patient will be picking up records proceed to step 2.
- Step 2: Print, complete and bring with you the “Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information form” to one of our locations.
Memorial Hospital: change of location for medical records: Medical Records at Memorial Hospital Central has moved to the MAC building (Memorial Administrative Center). Patients can request medical records in person by visiting offices at either the MAC (2420 E. Pikes Peak Avenue, 80909) or at Memorial Hospital North (4050 Briargate Parkway, 80920). Office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Questions? Call 719.365.5277
Online request form
Questions about medical records?
- Medical Center of the Rockies / Poudre Valley Hospital: 970.624.1350
- Memorial Hospital: 719.365.5277
- University of Colorado Hospital: 720.848.1031
- Yampa Valley Medical Center: 970.871.2387
Reviewing your medical record or that of your child
You may review your or your child’s protected health information in the health information management department at UCHealth during business hours.