UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital and an ambulatory surgery center spans 210,000 square feet on the northwest corner of Colorado Highway 119 and County Line Road.
Longs Peak Hospital contains 51 inpatient beds with room to expand to more than 100. It features an intensive care unit, a Level III trauma center and emergency department, operating rooms, advanced cardiac services and a surgery center.
Services new to the community
- 24-hour retail pharmacy, laboratory and imaging services
- Birthing center with water birth capabilities and the option of using nitrous oxide for pain management
- Bariatric surgery
- Advanced orthopedic procedures
- Advanced telehealth services
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) program to care for those who have been sexually assaulted
Our medical staff includes local providers from across the Front Range, as well as partners from UCHealth Longmont Clinic, UCHealth Carbon Valley Health Center, UCHealth Medical Group and the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Opening day at Longs Peak Hospital
Longs Peak Hospital features telehealth technologies, a patient-centered focus, and advanced care – close to home