Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Steele Street, we offer the best in internal medicine services. We also offer rheumatologic care, covering the spectrum of inflammatory joint and muscle diseases, non-inflammatory arthritis, as well as osteoporosis. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes, cholesterol management and rheumatic diseases, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
My Health Connection: Your online patient portal.
We encourage all of our patients to sign up for My Health Connection and download the UCHealth mobile app. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, to view your medical records or test results.
Download the UCHealth App today
Primary care services we provide
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Chronic condition management
- Electronic medical records (linked with all UCHealth hospitals and specialists )
- Email access to providers
- Online scheduling
- Routine checkups and health maintenance
- Same-day appointments
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Specialty care coordination
Medical conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (APLA)
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Joint pain
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sarcoidosis related joint disease
- Sjogren’s disease
- Soft tissue diseases
- Sore throats
- Spondyloarthropathies such as psoriatic arthritis and arthritis associated with inflammatory bowel disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken