Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Grandview, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to behavioral health services to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Services we provide
UCHealth Primary Care – Grandview offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Advance check-in for appointments.
- Same-day appointments.
- Online scheduling.
- Behavioral health.
- Comprehensive and preventative care for infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Exercise and lifestyle review and goal-setting.
- Expert acute and chronic disease management with specialization in musculoskeletal conditions.
- Innovative imaging, rehabilitation therapies and techniques.
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens).
- Sports physicals.
- Therapeutic injections, including platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
Conditions we treat
Some of the common conditions the providers at UCHealth Primary Care – Grandview treat include:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online
- Give us a call
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken