Imaging tests use technologies that scan your organs, structures of your anatomy, and bodily functions and present them as high-resolution pictures.
The detailed medical images from radiology procedures help physicians and specialists provide a comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis of many health conditions.
Some imaging techniques serve as real-time guides for treatment procedures.The specialty of interventional radiology uses these precision images, for example, to combine diagnosis with treatment in a single procedure that’s often less invasive than traditional surgery.
Rely on UCHealth for the safest possible imaging procedures and technology. We’re leaders in radiation safety—employing radiation safety specialists, imaging technologists, physicists, and radiologists who use the most current information and technology to ensure your safety and to provide the best health care to you and your family.
Advanced imaging technology
UCHealth uses the latest in advanced imaging technology at our facilities across the Front Range to provide you and your doctors with the most accurate information about your specific situation and options for your care.
We’re accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR), which means our images, equipment, staff credentials, and quality-related processes have been approved by nationally recognized experts. We’ve also received the ACR’s Gold Seal of Excellence, so you know you’re in good hands when you choose us for imaging services.
These technologies may be used individually or together to create images of nearly any area or part of the body. You must have a health care provider’s order before any imaging or radiology procedure may be scheduled or performed at UCHealth.
Fast, effective interpretation
Because our imaging procedures are digital, your results are available right away through our picture-archiving communication system (PACS), which helps all the members of your health care team work together to diagnose and treat your condition as quickly as possible.
Your exam in performed by highly trained and experienced technologists who are registered by the credentialing board associated with each imaging type.
In addition, your results are interpreted by board-certified radiologists. These skilled radiology professionals at UCHealth know how to effectively evaluate the detailed images. They help detect the abnormal patterns that indicate illness and can monitor the progression of illness or changes in your condition.
Tests and procedures
- UCHealth Breast Diagnostic Center - Harmony Campus
- UCHealth Breast Diagnostic Center - Loveland
- UCHealth Greeley Emergency and Surgery Center
- UCHealth Lone Tree Medical Center
- UCHealth Radiology - Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
- UCHealth Radiology - Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
- UCHealth Radiology - Briargate
- UCHealth Radiology - Greeley
- UCHealth Radiology - Lake Street
- UCHealth Radiology - Lone Tree
- UCHealth Radiology - Longs Peak Hospital
- UCHealth Radiology - Loveland
- UCHealth Radiology - Medical Center of the Rockies
- UCHealth Radiology - Memorial Hospital Central
- UCHealth Radiology - Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
- UCHealth Radiology - Poudre Valley Hospital
- UCHealth Radiology - Windsor
- UCHealth Radiology - Woodmen
- UCHealth Radiology - Yampa Valley Medical Center