Millions of us are allergic to pollen or mold or pet dander. For the most part, our reactions to them are annoying but usually mild. However, other allergens — those substances to which certain persons are sensitive — can provoke symptoms far worse than runny noses and itchy eyes. Allergic reactions to certain foods, for example, can be deadly if left untreated. In other words, those of us who suffer from allergies know they’re nothing to sneeze at.
No matter what allergies you have, though, UCHealth providers stand ready to help. Choose UCHealth for allergy care and you’ve got on your side a team of allergists, immunologists, and ear/nose/throat (ENT) specialists with deep expertise in allergy diagnoses and treatment.
Don’t wait. Visit one of UCHealth’s many allergy clinics along the Front Range. We’ll work with you to identify the sources of your symptoms and to design the most effective plan of attack to minimize their effects on you.
UCHealth allergy treatment experts provide a wide range of services, including:
- Allergy shots (immunotherapy)
- Allergy skin tests
- Asthma treatments
- Intravenous infusions
- Immune disease assessment and treatment
- Methacholine challenge testing for asthma assessment
- Oximetry to monitor oxygen levels in the blood
- Pulmonary function evaluation and testing (spirometry)
- Rheumatoid arthritis treatments
- Rheumatology joint aspirations and joint injections
- Skin biopsy