Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care and Women’s Wellness – Stonegate, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to behavioral health services to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Services we provide
UCHealth Primary Care and Women’s Wellness – Stonegate offers the following services for your health care needs:
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Behavioral health
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Email access to providers
- Online scheduling
- Routine checkups
- Same-day appointments
- Screening mammograms
- Additional screenings
- Sports physicals
- Well teen exams
- Well woman exams
Conditions we treat
Some of the common conditions the providers at UCHealth Primary Care and Women’s Wellness – Stonegate treat include:
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken