At UCHealth Family Medicine Clinic – Longmont, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health and overall wellness.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management to behavioral health services, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
UCHealth app + My Health Connection
Schedule Virtual Urgent Care visits, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more. Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
We treat your entire family:
For your convenience, we offer:
Medical conditions we treat
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI disorders
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
- Well child exams
Family medicine services
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken