UCHealth offers nutrition screening, individual nutrition consultations, nutrition education, and specialized nutrition support for inpatients and outpatients of all ages.
Experts in nutrition and wellness
Our registered dietitians are experts in nutrition and wellness who can help you with dietary planning for:
- Bariatric surgery
- Celiac disease
- Chronic wound healing
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Sports nutrition
- Weight management
Scheduling a nutrition appointment
To schedule an appointment with someone from UCHealth’s nutrition staff, you’ll likely need a referral from your physician. We meet with patients individually or as a family.
At your first appointment, we will review your eating habits and overall health. We’ll work with you to make positive, realistic changes to help you reach your health goals. Follow-up appointments are scheduled as needed.
Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley Diabetes and Nutrition Education: 970.495.8205
Memorial Hospital Nutrition Services: 719.365.6881
University of Colorado Hospital – Anschutz Medical Campus
Please visit these UCHealth clinic pages for information about their nutrition services and programs:
- Primary care. Nutrition services for patients under the care of a provider in a clinic that staffs a registered dietitian. If you have a health-related nutrition concern, please contact your primary care clinic to see there is a dietitian available to you.
- University of Colorado Cancer Center. Nutrition services for patients seeing an oncologist on the Anschutz campus. Nutrition services also provided at our Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, and Cherry Creek cancer clinics.
- Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic. Nutrition information and management strategies for those newly diagnosed with diabetes.
- Digestive Health Center. Nutrition services for patients seeing a UCHealth gastroenterology provider and who have specific digestive conditions such as celiac disease, IBD, IBS and others.
- Surgical Weight Loss Center. Nutrition services for patients under the care of UCHealth Surgical Weight Loss Center providers.
- UCHealth Transplant Center. Nutrition services for patients under the care of UCHealth Transplant Center providers.
Check with your insurance company or benefits office to see if your insurance plan covers nutrition services. We can bill your insurance company for you; however, you are responsible for any charges not covered.