My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Sports Medicine – Printers Park, we offer the best in primary care sports medicine services for children, young adults, adults and seniors. We understand that active people of all ages experience injuries from time to time. Our goal is to get you back on the go as quickly as possible. As a patient, you will have access to all primary care options with a full family medicine service approach to your individualized needs.
Services we provide
UCHealth Sports Medicine – Printers Park offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Expert medical care to manage acute and chronic disease with specialized attention to musculoskeletal conditions as part of a comprehensive whole person approach to your healthcare needs.
- Exercise prescription and lifestyle review for individual goal achievement.
- Sports physicals.
- Female athlete care.
- Bone health fragility care.
- The latest imaging techniques, such as MRI technology, for precise diagnosis of bone, spine and other injuries.
- Innovative rehabilitation therapies and techniques for musculoskeletal problems.
- Therapeutic and other injections to include platelet-rich plasma.
- A trusted partner to discuss traditional and complimentary / alternative care techniques to prevent and manage sports-related injuries.
Conditions we treat
We treat all primary care conditions that include, but are not limited to, hypertension, diabetes, respiratory concerns, women’s health, pediatric wellness, dermatological, behavioral health, and any other primary care concerns.
Some of the additional common conditions we treat include:
- Achilles tendonitis and ruptures
- Ankle pain
- Ankle sprains and instability
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cartilage injuries of the shoulder
- Concussion care
- Exercise induced asthma
- Exercise intolerance
- Frozen shoulder
- Hip pain
- Joint instability
- Knee pain
- Knee instability
- Ligament and cartilage tears
- Meniscal tears
- Muscular back pain
- Overuse injuries
- Patella instability
- Patella tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tears and tendonitis
- Shoulder degeneration and arthritis
- Shoulder separation
- Shoulder tendonitis
- Snapping hip
- Sprains and strains
- Tennis elbow
- Throwing injuries of the elbow
- Trigger finger
- Trigger point pain of the upper bac
- Weight loss strategies
How to schedule
- Give us a call: 719.633.5515
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
UCHealth offers an extensive health library. Visit the main library or click a button link below for specific information.