Personalized internal medicine and pediatric care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care Clinic – Yosemite in Lone Tree, we offer the best in internal medicine and pediatric services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
Internal medicine in Lone Tree
Our internal medicine doctors aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Pediatric care in Lone Tree
Our pediatricians love caring for children and truly enjoy seeing their smiling faces at annual well-checks. We enjoy working with their families to restore their smiles when they’re not feeling well.
We celebrate the uniqueness and good health of every child and we’re here for you.
We recognize that all children are different, so we provide individualized care by responding to the needs of every child who visits us. Our goal is to make a difference in the health and happiness of children and families in a friendly, non-intimidating environment.
Medical conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Chronic care
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
Internal medicine & pediatric care services
- Exercise and nutrition counseling
- Pediatric care
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Sports injury evaluation
- Same-day sports physicals
- Women’s health
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken
My Health Connection: Your online patient portal.
We encourage all of our patients to sign up for My Health Connection and download the UCHealth mobile app. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, to view your medical records or test results.
Download the UCHealth App today