My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Arvada West, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs.
From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
We treat your entire family:
For your convenience, we offer:
Conditions we treat
- Pediatric care
- Same-day sports physicals
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Women’s health
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online
- Give us a call: 303.463.7181
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken
UCHealth participates with many different insurance companies. Since insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss, so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?
Please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.