Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Internal Medicine – Snow Mesa, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to behavioral health services to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
UCHealth App + My Health Connection
Take charge of your health without taking time out of your schedule. Everything you need to manage your health care is available, no matter where you are. Schedule Virtual Urgent Care visits, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more.
Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
UCHealth Internal Medicine – Snow Mesa offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Behavioral health
- Comprehensive and preventative care for adults and seniors.
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Same-day appointments
- Online scheduling
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
Conditions we treat
Some of the common conditions the providers at UCHealth Internal Medicine – Snow Mesa treat include:
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken