My role as a provider is to work closely with our patients and their families to help accomplish their personalized health goals. I am committed to developing strong, therapeutic relationships and providing support, education and the tools to help our patients be successful.
I am a Colorado native that loves to run, hike and spend time outdoors with my family. I have a wife, a son and two dogs.
Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Qualifications and experience
- Internal Medicine, Men's Health, Preventive Medicine, Primary Care, Women's Health
University of Colorado Health Science Center
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Wake Forest University
- Clinical interest for patients
• Preventive medicine
• Community based medicine
- Research interest for patients
• Heart disease
• Anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation (AFib)
• Health disparities
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.