Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Scarborough, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, we are here for you. Our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a plan for care with you.
Primary care for your entire family:
Services we provide
- Mental and behavioral health.
- Comprehensive and preventative care.
- Chronic condition management.
- Diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease maintenance support.
- Routine checkups.
- Sports physicals.
For your convenience, we offer:
- Advance check-in for appointments.
- Online scheduling.
- Direct messaging with your provider.
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital).
Many states, including Colorado, require sports physicals for kids once a year or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization. Sports, school and camp physicals are available at select UCHealth primary care locations.
Have you had a recent visit with your UCHealth primary care provider? If so, it may be possible that your provider can sign the required forms without an actual appointment.
Call us today to learn more!
Conditions we treat
Your internal medicine and family medicine providers at UCHealth Primary Care – Scarborough treat a range of conditions, including:
- Allergies and allergic reactions.
- Common cold.
- Cuts and burns.
- Ear infections.
- Fractures and sprains.
- GI illnesses.
- High cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Joint pain.
- Rashes/skin conditions.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sore throats.
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- List of current medications taken.