My goal is to serve my patients and their families with compassion and grow relationships over time. I will do my best to provide my patients with evidence-based recommendations and help them integrate this information, so they may make the best personal health care decisions for themselves.
I am originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but have had a desire to live and grow in Colorado since I was a child. My husband and I are so thrilled to now call Colorado Springs home and enjoy all that this beautiful state has to offer. Outside of medicine, I love to hike, bake, play tennis, and spend time with my husband and cat.
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine
- Languages spoken
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - St. Margaret Hospital (2020)
Doctor of Medicine
Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine (2020)
Bachelor of Arts
Washington and Jefferson College (2016)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine 2023
- Clinical interest for patients
- Chronic condition management.
- Exercise and nutrition as medicine.
- Gynecological care and contraception management.
- Adolescent medicine.
- Medication assisted treatment for addiction.
- LGBTQ+ affirming care.
- Research interest for patients
Resistance training in prevention and treatment of insulin resistance.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.