Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Rockrimmon, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From pediatric well visits and routine physicals, to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, as well as to behavioral health services, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a plan for care with you.
Primary care for your entire family:
Services we provide
- Mental and behavioral health.
- Comprehensive and preventative care.
- Chronic condition management.
- Diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease maintenance support.
- Routine checkups.
- Sports physicals.
For your convenience, we offer:
- Advance check-in for appointments.
- Online scheduling.
- Direct messaging with your provider.
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital).
Conditions we treat
Your internal medicine and family medicine providers at UCHealth Primary Care – Rockrimmon treat a range of conditions, including:
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- List of current medications taken.