At UCHealth Primary Care – Interquest, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs.
Our doctors offer a full range of health care services for the entire family. From newborn and pediatric care to adult and geriatric care, we provide comprehensive and compassionate primary care for a lifetime.
From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management to behavioral health services, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
At our clinic we see:
Services we provide
- Comprehensive and preventative care.
- Chronic condition management.
- Diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease maintenance support.
- Routine checkups.
- Advance check-in for appointments.
- Online scheduling.
- Direct messaging with your provider.
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital).
Conditions we treat
Your providers at UCHealth Primary Care – Interquest treat a range of conditions, including:
What to bring to your appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- List of current medications taken.