Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Cripple Creek, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to fully identify and understand each patient’s unique needs.
From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management to behavioral health services, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
For your convenience, we offer:
- Same-day appointments
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Email access to providers
UCHealth App + My Health Connection
Take charge of your health without taking time out of your schedule. Everything you need to manage your health care is available, no matter where you are. Schedule a Virtual Visit, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more.
Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
Conditions we treat
- Behavioral health
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken