Outpatient speech therapy in Longmont
If you’re dealing with a medical condition that has affected your speech, language, voice, swallowing or cognition, we provide the personalized care you need to recover. Our clinic staff has extensive experience treating a variety of diagnoses in adults, including neuromuscular diseases, neurological conditions, and voice disorders.
- Cognition, language, swallowing and caregiver education related to mild cognitive impairment or dementia.
- Cognitive linguistic training for concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Dysphagia treatment due to stroke, head and neck cancer and generalized weakness.
- Language and speech treatment following stroke or other neurological events.
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT) for treatment of voice disorders related to Parkinson’s disease.
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies (MBSS).
- Myofacial release for treatment of swallowing dysfunction.
- VitalStim (neuromuscular electrical stimulation) for treatment of swallowing dysfunction.
- Voice treatment for vocal-cord dysfunction.
Depending on your personalized road to recovery, you may need services from other UCHealth teams:
Appointments require a physician referral and can be made over the phone by you or your referring physician’s office.
Once you are scheduled for your evaluation, you’ll find us on the first floor of UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital in the radiology department.
Referral visits: what to expect
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?
Please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.