At UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic – Boulder, we offer a full range of services and treatments for heart and vascular conditions including echocardiograms and exercise stress tests.
Our provider team is closely connected with the UCHealth Heart and Vascular Center at University of Colorado Hospital, which is consistently ranked as one of the best hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report and is the region’s only academic medical center.
As always, our goal is to provide patients the best cardiovascular care possible, as well as access to the most advanced technologies and innovative medicine available.
Conditions we treat
- Coronary artery disease, including individuals with a history of heart attack, cardiac stents or cardiac bypass surgery.
- Diagnosing and managing heart failure, including the evaluation for advanced therapies such as cardiac defibrillators and advanced pacemakers
- Evaluation and management of patients in need of or who have an existing pacemaker or defibrillator
- Heart attack and stroke risk assessment, with an emphasis on the early detection of heart disease and prevention of heart attack and stroke
- Heart rhythm disorders including palpitations, as well more complex heart rhythms such as atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter and ventricular arrhythmias
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Peripheral vascular disease, including aneurysms and vascular blockage, also known as peripheral arterial disease or PAD
- Symptoms of possible heart disease such as chest discomfort, shortness of breath, swelling and fatigue.
- Valvular heart disease or heart murmurs, including individuals with artificial valves