The UCHealth Greeley Medical Center is a 115,000-square-foot outpatient multispecialty medical office building, conveniently located next to the new UCHealth Greeley Hospital. We bring many of the services UCHealth had offered at different locations throughout Greeley under one roof.
At the UCHealth Greeley Medical Center you will find high quality medical care in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Our center has many physician offices and medical specialists, so you have easy access to personalized care that fits your needs.
Some clinics may offer extended hours; please call the clinic to inquire.
Services we offer in the UCHealth Greeley Medical Center:
- Aspen Club
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Family medicine
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Nephrology (kidney and renal)
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Pulmonology (lungs and respiratory)
Services opening in the UCHealth Greeley Medical Center on June 25:
- Diabetes education and medical nutrition therapy
- Heart and vascular
- Pediatric care
- Rheumatology and infusion
Orthopedics, oncology, and hematology services are slated to open in fall 2019.