12,000+ members strong
Aspen Club was established in 1989 to provide a wide range of program benefits including health education, screenings, hospital discounts and social opportunities to residents ages 50-plus throughout northern Colorado.
Our newsletter (click “brochure” above) is a great community resource for everyone over 50. It features detailed listings on our programs/events, health screenings, ongoing services, health system and community news and pertinent health and wellness information.
Stay healthy with low-cost screenings
Aspen Club screenings:
- Blood tests
- Blood pressure checks
- Heart-healthy screenings
- Bone density screenings
- Hearing screenings
- Medication reviews
- Skin cancer screenings
- Lung function tests
- Glaucoma screenings
- Balance screening
Listed below are just a few of the activities and programs occurring throughout the year:
Medicare, advance directives, hearing, health screenings, medication reviews, foot reflexology, financial and health programs and AARP driving classes.
Please click on the link for information and registration.
Medicare counseling and assistance
Aspen Club offers:
- Opportunity to talk to a trained Medicare counselor
- Information on supplemental policies, Medicare Advantage plans and prescription drug plans
- Medicare and employer or retiree coverage
- Medicare 101 classes
Call us at 970.495.8560 to find out more
Keep the life in living
Aspen Club offers fun social events:
- Annual Holiday Extravaganza
- Amazing in Aging event
What are the benefits?
A few benefits of an Aspen Club membership:
- Informative newsletter
- Health and wellness classes
- Nutrition & exercise consultations
- Caregiver education and resources
- Cafeteria discounts at PVH and MCR
- Advance care planning
- Toe nail services
- Legal and financial consultations
- Fall prevention education