13,700+ members strong, for residents 50+
Aspen Club was established in 1989 to provide a wide range of program benefits including health education, screenings, hospital discounts and social opportunities to residents ages 50-plus in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, and Longmont.
Helping you keep the life in living
What we offer.
- Advance care planning education and assistance.
- Advance directive documents and discussion tools.
- Cafeteria discounts at Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies.
- Caregiver education and resources.
- Chronic disease management classes.
- Fall prevention programs.
- Information about community resources.
- Informative newsletter.
- Health and wellness classes.
- Nutritional consultations.
- Toenail services.
Stay healthy with low-cost screenings.
- Balance screenings.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Bone density screenings.
- Discounted blood tests.
- Hearing screenings.
- Medication reviews.
- Skin cancer screenings.
Aging is easier if you’re active.
- Education and opportunities for healthy movement.
- Organized walks.
Medicare counseling and assistance.
- Information on supplemental policies, Medicare Advantage plans and prescription drug plans.
- Opportunity to talk to a trained Medicare counselor.
- Medicare and employer or retiree coverage.
- Medicare 101 classes.
Keep the life in living!
- Evidence based classes.
- Mindfulness classes.
- Wellness education.
Ready to explore? Join us today!
Complete and submit your application form.
Aspen Club Application
How to contact your nearest Aspen Club office
Hours may vary. Please call ahead to be sure we are open.
1025 Garfield St., Suite A
(We’re located just west of UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital.)
New location coming soon.
Longs Peak Hospital (LPH)
1750 E. Ken Pratt Boulevard, Longmont, CO 80504
UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies (MCR)
2500 Rocky Mountain Avenue, Loveland, CO 80538