On July 2, our clinic will move to our new location at 6767 W. 29th Street in Greeley, on the third floor of the Greeley Medical Center.
At UCHealth’s Diabetes and Medical Nutrition Therapy clinic in Greeley, we help you feel confident in managing your diabetes, pre-diabetes or nutritional needs. We offer many educational programs in group settings as well as individualized consultations, so you can develop the knowledge and tools to help manage your condition.
Services we provide
- 72-hour continuous glucose monitoring
- Meal planning assistance
- Individualized medical nutrition therapy for other medical conditions, including food allergies, celiac disease, high cholesterol, and other diagnoses with diet-related concerns
- Blood glucose testing and training
- Insulin pump training
- Education to help you avoid complications
- Long-term followup as needed
New patient appointments can be made by calling our office.
Existing patients can schedule follow up appointments online through the My Health Connection app.
Results from testing and/or office visits at UCHealth facilities will be available to you online through My Health Connection.
As a patient, you can download our UCHealth app and go to the My Health Connection patient portal to view your results electronically as soon as they are ready.
Download the UCHealth App today