Gastrointestinal cancers of the digestive system include anal cancer, colorectal cancer, esophageal cancer, extrahepatic bile duct cancer, gastrointestinal tumors (carcinoid, stromal), liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, small intestine cancer, and stomach cancer.
At UCHealth facilities, a caring team of doctors and support professionals from many fields work together to develop the best plan of care for you, and they stay with you from your initial appointment through treatment and aftercare.
- UCHealth Digestive Health Center - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth GI Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic - Memorial Hospital Central
- UCHealth Gastroenterology Clinic - Fort Collins
- UCHealth Hepatology Clinic - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Neuroendocrine Tumor Center - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth University of Colorado Cancer Center - Anschutz Medical Campus