At UCHealth Primary Care – Prospect, we offer the best in primary care, family medicine, and pediatric services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you and your family obtain and maintain optimal health.
We treat your entire family: newborns and infants, children, adolescents, and adults/seniors.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs.
From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management to behavioral health services, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Primary care and family medicine services
- Same-day appointments
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
UCHealth app + My Health Connection
Schedule Virtual Urgent Care visits, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more. Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
Conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI disorders
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
- Behavioral health
- Exercise and nutrition counseling
- Injury evaluation
- Joint injections
- OB care (routine prenatal and ultrasound evaluations)
- Pediatric care
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Sports physicals
- Women’s health