**Opens August 9, 2021**
Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Ken Pratt, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Services we provide
UCHealth Primary Care – Ken Pratt offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Comprehensive and preventative care for infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens).
- Same-day appointments.
- Online scheduling.
- Advance check-in for appointments.
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital).
Conditions we treat
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online [coming soon]
- Give us a call: [coming soon]
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken
UCHealth participates with many different insurance companies. Since insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to confirm whether we are a contracted provider.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss, so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill
For more information or questions about your bill, please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.