Physical therapy can stop your pain and help you get on with your life.
Whether an injury requires surgery or simply a specific exercise program, physicians understand the importance of rehabilitation in the recovery process. That’s why we offer world-class physical therapy conveniently located at our Castle Rock Medical Center location.
Our exceptional therapists understand the individual needs of each patient and utilize an evidence-based multidisciplinary treatment approach to correct biomechanical faults in joint mobility, muscular strength, flexibility and endurance. Treatments blend a balance of manual therapy and exercises intended to build strength, endurance, flexibility and overall fitness.
Our service specialties
Our expert physical therapists (PTs) partner with you to design a personalized therapy program. Our goal is to restore as soon and as fully as possible your independence and a healthy level of activity.
We are experienced in treating sports injuries and general orthopedic conditions:
- Auto injuries
- High-level balance and gait training for musculoskeletal conditions
- Orthopedic and musculoskeletal
- Sprains and strains
- Joint injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Arthritic conditions
- Spine care/postural re-education
- Pilates-based rehabilitation
- Pre & post-operative rehabilitation
- Sports injuries/athletic injuries
- Work-related injuries/return-to-work conditioning