I love helping individuals reach their goals! I enjoy teaching patients about what the issue is and giving them the tools they need to get back to living their exceptional lives!
I am excited to be part of an amazing organization that provides exceptional care to all its patients and employees. I am excited for the opportunity to be a part of this extraordinary team striving for excellence and growing.
Being a Colorado native, I enjoy spending time outside with my family. Hiking, biking, camping, snowshoeing, skiing, traveling, and reading are a few of my favorite past-times. We also enjoy cheering on all the Colorado Sports teams! I am a continual learner and I love getting to know people and what they enjoy. It is one of the best parts of my job.
– Functional Dry Needling Level 1 and Level 2
Qualifications and experience
- Languages spoken
Bachelor of Science
Colorado State University (2011)
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Regis University (2014)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Return-to-Sport/Sport-Specific Training
- Lower Extremity Injuries
- Research interest for patients
- Preventative Medicine/Injury Prevention
- Outcomes and effects of Dry Needling on patient recovery
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.