My goal is to provide an individualized treatment plan based on patient goals and current best practices. I hope to create a comfortable environment to work as partners to optimize rehab outcomes. I emphasize exercise, manual therapy, and education to achieve patient specific, long term goals.
UCHealth has a reputation for excellence that challenges me to be a better provider. We have the opportunity to improve lives on a daily basis through a collaborative approach with an incredible team of physicians and rehab specialists.
I am a Colorado native and truly love calling this place my home. I enjoy weight lifting, jogging, walking my dogs, cheering on the Broncos and Rockies, and going on new adventures with my husband.
– Trigger Point Dry Needling- Level 2
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Bachelor of Science
University of Northern Colorado (2004)
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Regis University (2007)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Occupational Health and Return to Work
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.