At UCHealth, we do things differently. We know how fast the world of health care is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve.
Our growing team of talented providers stands ready to address your every occupational health need. And we’re committed to a strong relationship with you as our partner. Our focus is on providing you with the best experience so you can focus on your business.
**Occupational medicine services may vary by location. Please call the clinic to confirm availability of services.**
Overview of offerings
We are now offering Virtual Visits for worker’s comp follow-up and closing visits, unless the medical provider believes it is medically necessary for the patient to be seen in clinic. See below for more information.
Occupational medicine concentration.
We have Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation physicians at all our locations.
Dedicated occupational medicine staff.
We have a team of individuals dedicated to handling referrals, communication and follow up with you as the employer, insurance companies, and the insured worker.
We work closely with your organization to individually customize your protocol to meet your specific needs.
Our providers are available to speak with you after each initial injury visit. We will also handle communication with your employee and insurance company.
- Comprehensive blood testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- X-ray and advanced imaging
Drug and alcohol screening.
- Consortium/TPA services
- DOT/Non-DOT testing
- Evidential breath alcohol testing
- Instant/on-site drug testing
- Medical Review Officer
- Urine specimen collection
Occupational injury management.
- Consults and expertise on toxic exposures, epidemiology
- Evaluation, treatment, and management of injuries (walk-in/urgent care)
- Health psychology services and pain management
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Treatment plans/case management
Occupational physical exams.
- DOT certification/recertification exams
- Fit for duty exams
- Impairment ratings for employment injuries
- Independent medical examinations
- MMI evaluations
- Pre- and post-employment physicals
- Respiratory evaluation
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Influenza and hepatitis immunizations
- Job-specific ergonomic analysis
- Medical surveillance
- TB skin testing
Virtual worker's compensation
Offering Virtual Visits for worker's comp follow-up and closing visits.
Patients: call your local UCHealth Occupational medicine clinic to be scheduled.
- Virtual Worker’s Comp visits are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Virtual Worker’s Comp is a great option for the following work-related injuries:
- Blood-borne pathogen exposure
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Minor functional movement injuries
- Rashes and burns
- Repetitive use injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Serious injuries or injuries that need hands-on care (like stitches) will still need to be seen in-person at a clinic. If the UCHealth provider thinks your injury requires an in-person visit you may be referred to a nearby UCHealth clinic.