At UCHealth Family Medicine – Westminster, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management to behavioral health services, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
UCHealth app + My Health Connection
Schedule Virtual Urgent Care visits, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more. Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
We treat your entire family:
For your convenience, we offer:
Medical conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI disorders
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
Family medicine services
- Behavioral health
- Exercise and nutrition counseling
- Injury evaluation
- Joint injections
- OB care (routine prenatal and ultrasound evaluations)
- Pediatric care
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Sports physicals
- Sports ultrasound diagnosis
- Women’s health
Video library: pregnancy and prenatal care
Get helpful information from UCHealth Obstetrics and Gynecology staff members who offer insight into epidurals, breech birth, erythromycin, newborn screenings, preeclampsia, sleep positions, betamethasone, birth control, inducing labor, certified midwifery, what to bring to the hospital and much more.
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken
Recognized as an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The National Committee for Quality Assurance recognizes University Family Medicine – Westminster as a patient-centered medical home, “a health care setting that facilitates partnerships between patients, their physicians, and the patient’s family.”
Services provided by University of Colorado Hospital.