My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
We treat your entire family: newborns and infants, children, adolescents, and adults/seniors.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs.
From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Family medicine services
- Same-day appointments
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Email access to providers
Additional specialty services are also offered at this location.
Conditions we treat
- Behavioral health
- Exercise and nutrition counseling
- Injury evaluation
- Joint injections
- OB care (routine prenatal and ultrasound evaluations)
- Pediatric care
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Sports ultrasound diagnosis
- Women’s health
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken
Services provided by University of Colorado Hospital.