At UCHealth Internal Medicine – Printers Park, our internal medicine team specializes in the long-term, comprehensive care of adults, including providing behavioral health services. Many people choose an internist as their primary doctor for preventive care, routine checkups and treating illnesses.
We work with you to make decisions about managing your health.
A trusted referral source
Your internal medicine physician — also known as an internist — can refer you to medical specialists for targeted treatment should you need it.
My Health Connection, your free patient portal
Through the My Health Connection portal and the UCHealth app, you’ll also have online access to all of your medical records, including lab results, x-rays and visit summaries.
Download the UCHealth app today.
Services we provide
UCHealth Internal Medicine – Printers Park offers the following services for your health care needs:
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Behavioral health
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Email access to providers
- Online scheduling
- Routine checkups
- Same-day appointments
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
Conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats