When you choose UCHealth for heart and vascular care, you’ve chosen top-tier diagnostic and surgical specialists who blend advanced technology with the most current, proven therapies to deliver personalized care and superior outcomes.
Our cardiovascular experts have long been among the first in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region to offer patients a full spectrum of services and programs.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Interventional Services
- Pulmonary Vascular Services
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Adult Congenital Heart
- Interventional Radiology
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Structural Heart & Valve
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Aortic Disease/Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Program
- Adult Congenital Heart Interventional
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
- Wellness and Prevention
The TAVR program at UCHealth
TAVR stands for “Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement.” It’s a minimally-invasive procedure to replace damaged aortic valves in patients who are too sick for open-heart surgery.
Only a handful of hospitals in the region are approved to conduct TAVR procedures. Two of the most highly-regarded TAVR programs are here at UCHealth.
Find out more about TAVR at these UCHealth clinic pages:
- Structural Heart and Valve Clinic at Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland
- The Heart Valve Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver
You can rely on the deep expertise of UCHealth’s heart specialists, who have performed hundreds of TAVR procedures.
- Structural Heart and Valve Clinic at Medical Center of the Rockies
- Chronic Total Occlusion Program at Medical Center of the Rockies
- The Heart Valve Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Cardiology