Hours may vary at our Urgent care locations due to patient volumes, holidays, weather events or other factors. Please visit our Google listing for the most up-to-date information. Thank you.
At UCHealth’s Urgent Care – Steamboat Springs clinic, get care when you need it. In-person or virtually, we have you covered. No appointment is required to be seen by a highly trained health care professional.
Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us.
- We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare.
- X-ray and lab services on-site.
Walk in or reserve your spot in line, and we’ll text when it’s time to come in. You can wait in your car and feel confident that our providers and staff are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe during your visit.
If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Urgent Care. We’ll bill your insurance or you can elect a flat fee of $49.Virtual Urgent Care
Conditions we treat
The conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Animal bites
- Colds and flu
- Ear infections
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats and coughs
- Sinus infections and respiratory illnesses
- Sprains, strains and possible broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Workers’ compensation injuries
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams once a year or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our nurse practitioner or physician assistant will:
- Review your child’s medical history.
- Conduct a physical examination.
- Provide information on signs of concussion.
- Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location).
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian).
Bring any required forms for healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service.