Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Quincy, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Services we provide
UCHealth Primary Care – Quincy offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Same-day appointments
- Online scheduling
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Email access to providers
Conditions we treat
Some of the common conditions the providers at UCHealth Primary Care – Quincy treat include:
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online
- Give us a call: 303-752-5470
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?
Please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.
UCHealth offers an extensive health library. Visit the main library or click a link below for specific information.