Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Johnstown, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Services we provide
UCHealth Primary Care – Johnstown offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Comprehensive and preventative care for infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Same-day appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
Conditions we treat
Some of the common conditions the providers at UCHealth Primary Care – Johnstown treat include:
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- List of current medications taken.