Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Green Valley Ranch, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Primary care for your entire family
- Newborns and infants
UCHealth Primary Care – Green Valley Ranch offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Comprehensive and preventative care.
- Chronic condition management.
- Diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease maintenance support.
- Behavioral health.
- Online scheduling.
- Advance check-in for appointments.
- Direct messaging with your provider.
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital).
Conditions we treat
Some of the common conditions the providers at UCHealth Primary Care – Green Valley Ranch treat include:
- Allergies and allergic reactions.
- Common cold.
- Cuts and burns.
- Ear infections.
- Heart disease management.
- High cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Sore throats.
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online [coming soon]
- Give us a call!
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- List of the current medications you take.
UCHealth participates with many different insurance companies. Since insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to confirm whether we are a contracted provider.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss, so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.